This information is provided with reference to the website www.edilgo.it
A cookie is a small text file that a website visited by the user sends to its terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet) where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the site.
Cookies are distinguished from one another based on:
How to express consent to profiling cookies
On the first visit to the Sites, the user can accept all cookies by completing one of the following actions:
▪ closing the banner by clicking on the X or "OK" in the banner itself or
▪ accessing another area of the site or clicking on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner
▪ scrolling the page
During the first visit to the site, if it does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner, access to the extended information, the user can:
In any case, through the browser settings, the user can
▪ manage cookie preferences directly in your browser, preventing them from being installed
▪ delete from your browser the cookies already installed, including the cookie in which the consent, eventually lent by the user, to the installation of cookies by the sites has been saved. The user can find information on how to manage cookies through his browser at the following addresses: google chrome, mozilla firefox, apple safari and microsoft windows explorer
- to the subject who installs them on the user's terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting (so-called "first-party cookies") or a different site, which installs cookies by means of of the first site (so-called "third-party cookies")
- the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to make a purchase or perform authentication to access restricted areas (so-called "cookies") technicians")
Other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user's browsing also in order to send advertising and / or offer services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web (c.d. "profiling cookies"). Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent to their use.
Through the Sites, first and third-party technical cookies and profiling cookies and / or other first and third-party markers are installed, as better described in the tables below.
Technical cookies that do not require the User's prior consent. Technical cookies are used to allow the Sites to function and / or to provide the User with a service or function that the User has expressly requested.
They guarantee, therefore, the normal navigation and use of the Sites, allowing, also, to save the preferences expressed by the User and thus optimize its navigation. The Sites use technical cookies both before and third party.
The technical cookies used by the Sites can be divided into the following sub-categories:
▪ "user input" cookies: session cookies used to keep track of the data provided by the user by filling in the appropriate online forms (for example the forms present during the purchase process for entering the shipping or billing address) or, as in the case of the shopping cart, to remember the items that the user has selected and placed in the cart, by clicking on the appropriate authentication cookie button: cookies used to identify the user after logging in and allow him to authenticate and access the content and / or features for which this log-in is necessary (eg: purchase, access to the Personal Area)
▪ other functional cookies: cookies used to activate specific functionalities of the Sites and to memorize the choices made by the User regarding the display of the pages of the Sites
▪ "consent cookies": cookie that documents the User's consent to the installation of profiling cookies through the performance of one of the actions described in the banner / brief information, recognizes the User at the second access to the site so as not to request again consent to the installation of cookies and has a duration of 12 months.
Some of the services listed below may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the owner - depending on how described - without the help of third parties.
If among the tools indicated below were present services managed by third parties, these could - in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner - perform tracking activity of the User. For detailed information on this, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Inc. that links data from the Google AdWords ads network with actions taken within this online space.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this online space, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal information is any information relating to an individual, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number
It is the personal data collected automatically through the Sites, including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to the Sites, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Sites, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the system operational and IT environment of the User.
The natural person who surfs on the Sites
The User to whom the Personal Data refers
Supplai srl – Via Fondazza 53 – 40125 Bologna
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com